PLEASE NOTE NEW OFFICE PHONE NUMBER: (802) 583-1051 - as of 6/12/15
Thomas Engineering Associates (“TEA”) is a consulting engineering firm specializing in HVAC, plumbing, and piping design, commissioning, and other related services such as energy modeling and forensic engineering. With over 40 years of construction and Professional Engineering experience we can provide designs and/or commissioning for a variety of projects including commercial buildings, educational facilities, sports centers, resort complexes, multi unit/multi use buildings and government facilities.
Principal Glenn Thomas PE, is licensed in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and Connecticut. He is a Certified Commissioning Authority allowing him to commission buildings throughout the US and he is a LEED accredited professional.
- Mechanical Systems Design including HVAC, Plumbing, and all types of Piping.
- Net zero energy building design.
- Developing conceptual designs based on client's project requirements and budget.
- Preparation of well illustrated, clear, concise construction documents for bidding and installation.
- Licensed in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine and Connecticut.
- Design of “Green” buildings using the LEED Green Building Rating System, Energy Star rated equipment, and other modern design methods.
- HVAC and building systems commissioning.
- Forensic Engineering
- Design/Build Documentation
- Contract Administration of designed systems.
- Energy Modeling
- Full MEP Services can be provided.